About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. My girls are aged 9 & 5. My son Jaise would now be 3, however he will always be my baby boy because on 27.09.2010 he found his way into a NON comoliant backyard pool on a rental property in NSW while we were on holidays. He was air lifted to John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle and was put on life support. He has numerous tests including Xrays, MRI, CT scans and brain surgery over the next 2 days. Sadly he lost his battle and became a water angel at 10.30am September 29th 2010 aged 25 months.

28 December 2011

Cherish your life and loved ones

Christmas has come and gone for another year, my second without Jaise and this one was harder than the first without him. I have so many unanswered questions, thoughts of 'what if' 'if only' 'I should've and so on. I struggle to move on with my everyday task because I keep asking 'WHY?' WHY is my little boy in a cemetry, not here with me. I know he is not hurting anymore and has escaped the cruelty of this world but I want him here with me. I miss him, I want to see him play with his sisters again, I want to trip on his cars he leaves laying around, I want to change his nappies and look after him. To all those out there that waste their time worrying about petty issues, disputes or problems.... Stop! Life is short and once a life is gone, that's it, it's over. There is no 'reset' or 'rewind'. Before you go to bed at night think hard about your life, is it really that bad? Should you really have lashed out at that person? Did you call that person that's been on your mind just to say 'hi'? Never leave the house angry at your loved ones, kiss your children goodnight and TELL them you love them, even if they are asleep... Cause there may not be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.