About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. My girls are aged 9 & 5. My son Jaise would now be 3, however he will always be my baby boy because on 27.09.2010 he found his way into a NON comoliant backyard pool on a rental property in NSW while we were on holidays. He was air lifted to John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle and was put on life support. He has numerous tests including Xrays, MRI, CT scans and brain surgery over the next 2 days. Sadly he lost his battle and became a water angel at 10.30am September 29th 2010 aged 25 months.

28 December 2011

2012 - The year of CHANGES

We will see the new year in with my eldest daughters 10th birthday, yes she was a NYE baby!
While she is so excitied about turning 10, I have to put my 'mask' on for her sake and enjoy the day with her.
Don't get me wrong, I want to & I will enjoy the day with her and my other daughter, but it just feels so wrong doing all these things without Jaise.
He loved cake, he loved to play outside, he loved baloons and he would have LOVED to celebrate his big Sissy's 10th birthday with her!

So today I am putting some goals into place for 2012.
I am starting my letter today.
Most of you have no idea what I am talking about, but one lady who has been my rock and strength since Jaise had his accident, knows how important this particular letter is to me, my daughters, Jaise and the rest of the country.
You will all read the letter, eventually, and I know most of you will support me!

My letter will take me a while, as I am hand writing it, something no one does anymore and it will be written through many tears but this is my main goal for 2012.

I have decided to rename 2012 - to me it will be the year of CHANGES!!!!
Keep watching!!!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.